HEDON USER MANUAL
First of all, on behalf of all of us at Hedon, we would like to thank you for support in making our effort towards sustainability by going digital with our User manual. This also let's us keep you updated much easier and in a more effective way, where this can always be accessible to you wherever you maybe.
HEROINE RACER 2.0
Read about why the 2.0 is so much better.
ADVICE ON USE
Your helmet has been specially designed and developed in the Hedon workshop to make sure it protects you in the best possible way. Please read the following instructions carefully before using your helmet.Keep these instructions in a safe place for future reference when maintaining your helmet.
• The box in which your helmet has been delivered ensures that it has been protected from impacts since it was manufactured, provided such box is not damaged.
• To provide adequate protection, the helmet must fit correctly on your head and be well fastened. (Please see Fig1.1 on the next page on how to securely fasten your helmet) It should be snug and comfortable.
• Never wear a helmet too far back on your head. To protect you properly, it must cover your forehead. Always secure the buckle tightly to keep your helmet firmly placed whenever you ride. In any case, before starting off, make sure that the buckle is secure and tight.
• With the helmet on and the straps fastened and pulled tight, try to remove the helmet from your head. Grasp it securely and make a serious effort to roll it off your head by moving it forwards and backwards. If you cannot remove this helmet, it does not roll backward far enough to expose your forehead or forward enough to block your vision, you have a proper fit.
• It is not safe if a helmet is improperly fitted or fastened on the head as the helmet may “roll off” the head in a collision or at any time.
• Avoid prolonged exposure to strong sunlight as this may affect the paint work. If the helmet has sustained an impact, even if there are no signs of damage, replace it immediately.• If the visor is marked «day time use only», users shouldn’t use it at night or in any condition with poor visibility.
HOW TO CHANGE A VISOR ON A HEROINE RACER 2.0
HOW TO REMOVE AND REPLACE CHEEKPADS ON A HEROINE RACER 2.0
DIFFERENT CHEEKPAD THICKNESSES
There are 3 different cheekpad thicknesses. The ones that come with the helmet are the normal/standard thickness, but you can also get 2 other thicknesses, one thinner for people with a more narrow face or thicker ones people with a more prominent jawline and cheeks. This allows us to give you all a more custom fit.