Epicurist has been designed in London and handmade with a classic British retro style for those that see riding as the ultimate pleasure. Fitted with a 2mm thermoformed shield, handcrafted in Europe and attached with two stunning quality copper or brass machined screws for that added luxury, available raw or anodised. This design also helps the rider be seen on the road which helps a lot with safety.
This Hedonist 60s was inspired by the beginning of the most fashionable era. Timeless in it's beauty and fun spirit.
We ship worldwide, except for Israel, Russia and Argentina! UK is £10, Europe £20 and rest of the world is £29.
Please note that your order may incur import taxes and duties depending on your country.
Please also note that it is your responsibility to ensure that the helmet’s safety certification is valid in your area.
• Composite fibre shell of fibreglass and carbon fibre
• 2 mm hand thermoformed polycarbonate visor
• Teal blue and white painted shell, gloss finish
• Hed Armour lining with 360″ cushion padding
• Merlin anti-bacterial fabric
• Natural calf leather trim and lining
• Brass anodised steel HEDON plate
• Brass anodised steel hardware
• Steel DD buckle
• Ultra light and low profile shell
• Weight: S/XS:1040 grams M/L:1120 grams XL:1170 grams
ECE 2205 (This means they are road legal for all of Europe and the UK)
DOT certified (This means they are road legal for the whole of the United States of America)