The Heroine Racer represents the pinnacle in quality and luxury for full face motorcycle helmets. It’s designed in London and handmade with classic British retro styling. The helmet is exceptionally quiet, lightweight and well-ventilated (3 channel ventilation) with a wide field of view and comes with anti-fog double lens.
Customise a Heroine Racer and together we can make your helmet dreams come true.
Customise instructions – Select the composition of your shell; the colour of paintwork; the finish; the leather trim and padding; and even the hardware.
Please double check the options that you have selected to avoid any mistakes or
Please also note that this configurator is a digital illustration of the finished helmet and is intended only to offer an indication of what the finished helmet may look like. Colours displayed on different screens often vary so please do contact us before ordering if you have any questions or concerns.
Each custom helmet takes 40-60 days.
We ship worldwide! Shipping cost are as follows. UK is £10, Europe £20 and rest of the world is £29.
Please check size correctly as there are no returns or refunds for custom helmets. Please note that this is just a digital mock up that is made to look as close as possible to the real thing. Colours on different screens may vary. We do not accept returns for reasons due to colour.
Please check size correctly as there are no returns or refunds for custom helmets.
Measurements are all in CM.
• Composite fibre shell of fibreglass and carbon fibre
• Hed Armor lining with 360″ cushion padding
• Merlin anti-bacterial fabric
• Natural calf leather trim and lining
• Anodised Brass hardware
• Impeccable soundproofing like our Hedonist
• 3 channels ventilation system
• Clear Anti-Fog double lens
• Ultra light and low profile shell
• Weight: S/M:1290 grams L/XL:1360 grams
• Has 5 different, compatible sexy coloured visors ( to be bought as a separate accessory )
• Available in ECE 2205 (This means they are road legal for all of Europe and the UK) or DOT (road legal for the USA)
See how our helmets are handcrafted.